Give this clip a thumb’s up! 0
|By Fred Topel
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest is already kind of suggestive. You have to remember it’s a treasure chest, not a hairy nipple farm. Likewise, there are some other titles that just couldn’t hack it as pirate movies:
10. The Motion in the Ocean - Talk like that and nobody’s thinking about choppy waters.
9. Wet Seamen - What else are you supposed to call sailors who get soaked?
8. Boats a’ Rockin’ - Don’t come a knockin.
7. Hard Mast - As if you could sail with a soft one.
6. Stern Discipline - The laws of the sea might be somebody’s special fetish.
5. Booty Call - Booty doesn’t mean treasure anymore.
4. Monkey Wench - This cute double entendre wouldn’t fly with the religious right.
3. Thar She Blows - You’d think since we all read Moby Dick in high school, everybody would be over it.
2. Horny Vikings - What? Their helmets had horns on them.
1. Rum Chuggers - It was their favorite drink.
Description: With the release of "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest," we thought of all the potential pirate movie titles that sound way too dirty to be made into films.